Thursday, September 11, 2008

WOWEE!!!!


Elizabeth (from thelastdoordownthehall.blogspot.com) has sent me this award!!! How exciting! I mean, just to think someone actually READS my blog and thinks it's ok!!! OMG!

THANKS ELIZABETH

now I need to pass this on .... so I'm sending it to 5 people who inspire me...


1. Debbi who always inspires me in the use of paper, paint, ink and images!
2. Kate who always inspires me with her productivity!!! This woman is a MACHINE!!
3. Margaret (who has special exemption from passing it on! lol!) who always inspires me with her skilled use of pastel shades!
4. Fannie who inspires me in the way that she is such a kind, thoughtful, creative, giving human being.
5. Pam who inspires me with all the lubly jubly eye candy on her blog! Really refreshing and exciting!

Carole :)

4 comments:

Fannie said...

Hello, Carole! You've come a long way in such a short time. I remember your beginnings, even before your blog was materialized. So glad you're part of the blogosphere because I can visit anytime, 24/7. ;-D

Congrats on the award. You deserve it. Thanks for passing it to me.

Yes, "people" do read your blog! Continued success in all you do!

Kate North said...

Thanks Carole - very nice of you. And I assume you mean "machine" in the nicest way :)

Debbi Baker said...

Thanks so much Carole - you inspire me just as much!

Margaret said...

Carole, you're a star thank you so much! I'm honoured. I love the exchange of ideas that's happening, really inspiring. This week has been a pain with school and other stuff, so much so that I've done nothing but drink coffee and be exhausted!! But hey it's tinnie night tonight! will display our works next week. M