Monday, September 1, 2008

First day of Spring!!!

Tonight I played with my Adirondack stamp pads and a couple of stamps. I was very inspired to play after reading Tim Holtz's blog. I recommend you pay a visit, the link is on the right. He stamps the stamp with ink and then sprays with water. I have used some sheets of water colour paper, 6x4" size.
I did lots of experimenting using more and less ink, more and less water. I made quite a few as I thought they would make nice wee note cards to pop in with a swap.


This last one I ripped the edges of the paper and used some distress ink round the edges.



WELL... How are you all getting on with your Something old, something new, something borrowed something blue?

For those visiting my blog for the first time, I am running a swap for adventurous creators of art!
Your mission is to make a piece of art, but it has to contain the above 4 elements!

If you are interested in joining scroll down to read the details!



Today was officially the first day of Spring here in New Zealand! We had the most glorious day, beautiful sunshine! Bliss!
I hope your are enjoying your Spring or Autumn, wherever you are!
Carole

1 comment:

Mixed Media Martyr said...

iabsolutely love the middle one with the tree and the birds - it is so moving!